What a Car Accident Attorney Can Do for You
When victims need a car accident attorney Silver Spring MD residents trust, they call Cohen & Cohen, P.C. Our lawyers have helped thousands of personal injury victims recover damages from negligent drivers. Contact us today for a free case review and learn how we can help you too.
A Silver Spring car accident attorney from Cohen & Cohen, P.C. can provide a number of services to those injured in accidents caused by others. Our lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients and fighting for the compensation they deserve. Below are some of the many ways a car accident attorney in Silver Spring MD from Cohen & Cohen, P.C. can help you.
We Protect Your Legal Rights After a Car Accident
A car accident attorney Silver Spring MD drivers call from Cohen & Cohen, P.C. has represented clients who sustained injuries in nearly every kind of vehicle accident imaginable. Our attorneys know what steps to take and how to build an airtight case to maximize damage recovery. Here are some of the most common accident scenarios in which our clients have been injured and later received compensation from the at-fault driver:
- Rear-end crashes at intersections. Nearly one-third of all vehicle accidents in the United States involve rear end collisions. If a driver is negligent in not paying attention to slowed or stopped vehicles in front of them, they can cause serious injuries. A car accident attorney Silver Spring MD offers can prove that you were not at fault based on any of several factors including:
- Witness testimony.
- Damage sustained to your vehicle and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Accident scene evidence such as damaged signage, curbs, etc.
- Skid marks.
- Video footage from city or municipal video cameras installed at the intersection.
- Drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs. When a driver is not able to safely operate their vehicle, they should not get behind the wheel, though many do. A car accident attorney Silver Spring MD victims trust can call on medical experts to testify that the driver was too drunk or high to drive and as a result, caused you or your passengers harm. Very likely the police ordered the driver to submit to chemical testing after the accident. If that’s the case, the test results cmay be available to your attorney and can be used as evidence.
- Distracted drivers. Despite the numerous public service campaigns to educate people about the dangers of distracted driving, many continue to text while behind the wheel. Many others do not consider the dangers of driving while eating, or taking their eye off the road while talking with passengers. Many people are injured or killed every year because of negligent drivers who cause accidents because they’re distracted. If this happened to you, call our office because very likely one of our attorneys can help you.
Our Attorneys Can Help You Recover Your Damages
If you were seriously injured due to another driver’s negligent actions, you are entitled to seek compensation for your accident-related costs. That includes medical bills, physical rehabilitation, and even lost wages for the time you couldn’t work. Call us today at Cohen & Cohen to speak with a car accident attorney Silver Spring MD community members rely on to protect their legal rights.